We work with companies all over the world, for any kind of corporate event imaginable. It’s no surprise that New York City is a major spot for companies as well as performers, which is why we are well experienced in all things related to NYC corporate events and entertainment. Also, since we’re based in Riverside, CT, we’re just a short trip away from NYC and all it has to offer. With all of these years of experience in New York City event planning, we’ve come to work with many amazing event vendors in the area. If you’re planning an event in NYC, we highly recommend working with any of the following caterers, or hosting your event at any one of these venues!
NYC Caterers we recommend:
- Indiana Catering: From fine food to gracious service and beautiful party rentals to classic cocktails, count on Indiana Market & Catering to deliver a top value catering experience. Just like us, they can customize every event experience to meet your needs. They offer full service catering for any event, from a wedding or birthday party, to a cocktail party, and more. When you need full service catering, Indiana is there to ensure your event is a great success!
- Neuman’s Catering: Neuman’s Catering is an amazing choice for any NYC area event, whether it’s an intimate wedding or a massive corporate event. In addition to their delicious food, they also believe in sustainability, social responsibility, and giving back. Neuman’s Kitchen partners with a number of not-for-profits to assist with their catered events and continues to donate surplus food to The Bowery Mission. For the past ten years, they have been involved with programs that alleviate poverty by providing employment and training services for underserved adult New Yorkers. Also, Paul Neuman proudly serves as the board chair of the HOPE Program, donating meals and training on business skills through the First Step Program of the Coalition for the Homeless.
- Marcey Brownstein Catering: Marcey Brownstein Catering provides you with outstanding food, presented in an extraordinary way. They combine fresh, seasonal ingredients, culinary expertise, caring service and experience with event planning sense will make your party exceed your expectations. Whether you’re hosting a photo shoot for 20, a wedding for 200 or a benefit gala for 1,000, their handcrafted cuisine and attentive planning will guarantee a successful event.
- Relish Caterers: Culinary innovation and impeccable service are the cornerstone of Relish Catering + Hospitality. Their fine-dining approach to catering ensures seasonally inspired menus that utilize the freshest ingredients, prepared to perfection. Relish’s culinary team takes a global view in its approach to menu creation while utilizing the most local of ingredients. Relish engages with local farmers and several small organic meat and seafood suppliers to ensure the finest ingredients are being used.
- Salsa Caterers: Salsa’s vision is to bring the Salsa experience to the world through food, music and entertainment. Over 20 years ago, the company was born out of a broken promise. Daniel Garcia grabbed his Rolodex, resigned, and pursued his dream after his boss reneged on his word to make him a partner. Now the South Bronx catering and event-planning business is the city’s pre-eminent caterer for Hispanic cuisine, specializing in Criollo, Latin American, South American, Spanish and African American cuisines.
- Cloud Catering: Cloud Catering and Events truly takes care of people. From first contact through follow-up, they pride themselves on accessibility, attentiveness, and their ability to exceed expectations. They believe in putting forth the best, in both people and food. The hospitality and attention that the Service Team displays completes the Cloud Catering and Events experience, and all of the staff is thoroughly trained and hand-selected for each individual event.
- Robbins Wolfe: Robbins Wolfe has over 30 years of experience planning and executing large and small events for private, not-for-profit, fashion and corporate clients in private homes and museums, on yachts and in airport hangers and in tents of every size and shape. When you work with their team, it starts with a conversation, a follow-up meeting, and then a site visit that leads to our bringing together the right team to create your unique event. They believe that every event is significant, whether it’s a small lunch hosted by the President of The Juilliard School around the board room table; a Mount Sinai’s Crystal Party Gala under a massive tent in the park; a daughter’s wedding at the Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club; or a son’s college graduation party at home.
We’re sure that if you choose any of these NYC caterers for your corporate event, you won’t be disappointed! And, if you’re still looking for an NYC magician or corporate event entertainment for an upcoming meeting, conference, dinner, or other event, give us a call today!